Our in-house tooling, mechanical, manufacturing and process engineers provide full-service product development. Our technical expertise and experience allow us to work from a napkin sketch or a 3D model to take your product from concept to market. Our value is the people – not just the tools and software.
Early Supplier Involvement (ESI)
Critical to the engineering process, ESI enables proactive communication and collaboration on product specs, performance, design, materials and much more.
We will collaborate with your engineers and project leaders to ensure success.
Design for Excellence (DFX)
Products manufactured using DFX principles have higher quality and reliability outcomes. This is why we choose to apply DFX best practices in Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA), reliability, customization, cost, and process control. As a contract manufacturer, we ensure that the manufacturing and assembly of your product meets your expectations. We execute precise engineering on the front end to manage product development time, parts, materials, labor, assembly and overall costs.
Product Design & DFM
We apply predictive modeling methods and a continuous process control framework for complete design control. We use Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to simulate and analyze your product structure and components under a variety of conditions. We are skilled at interpreting results and engineering solutions.
Our Engineering Team
- Team works with intellectual property attorneys and patent offices and has to issued more than 20 U.S. utility patents
- Manufacturing launch experience and factory set-up in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We guide your domestic and offshore programs including documentation and data collection
- Consumer electronics, consumer products, auto and medical device, and aerospace and military (DoD) experience
- Assist customers with developing products that are regulated by the FDA for class I and class II medical devices
- Experience with FDA 510(k) clearances; internal and external compliance regulations including documentation
- Experience complying with European Union Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (Ro`HS) directives
- Design around patented products
- Work in partnership with industrial designers