MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring a Production Support Engineer. This position requires an individual to utilize their skills to apply forethought from their knowledge and experience to define a manufacturing process in a contract assembly environment, as well as, troubleshooting and improving projects to meet standards and improve efficiency.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
- Perform process design, equipment procurement and installation projects. Propose and complete engineering projects for the manufacture of new products, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality and safety improvements.
- Communicates project timelines, technical information and works closely with our internal team and external customers throughout the development and production of product.
- Assures the proper engineering and technical support is provided during development and production runs; communicates project timelines, technical information and works closely with our internal team and external customers.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Contributes to quality, manufacturing, and account management teams by providing the necessary technical information and support concerning production issues that may arise.
- Create and implement the qualification plans to ensure quality product is produced throughout the life of the project.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and researching new products.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Uses Microsoft Office skills, organizational skills, and possesses the ability to work independently all in accordance with well-known office procedures and practices.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of a 2 year degree in a manufacturing related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in defining, setup, and implementation of work cells in a manufacturing environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of process development and automation.
- Experience in pad printing and decorative marking, plastic joining processes, and robotics and plc programming.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Comprehensive skills using Microsoft Office programs, basic CAD knowledge (Pro-E a plus), and the ability to understand specialized programs used in custom equipment.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, understand and interpret technical data, and gather and analyze data to prove and provide solutions.
- The person must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds unaided.
- High School Diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Valid identification and the ability to legally work in the United States.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Submit all resumes or inquires to HR@mmegroupinc.com.