MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This position prepares packages for shipping and receives goods with limited supervision.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
- Finished Product: Ships goods according to documented QMS procedures.
- Incoming Product: Receives goods according to documented QMS procedures.
- Loads and unloads goods from trucks.
- Contacts carriers for shipping purposes.
- Keeps shipping records as needed. Prepares shipping forms as needed.
- Maintains inventory accuracy through accurate ERP transactions.
- Preforms cycle counts.
- Time usage: Package and ship goods in a timely manner to fulfill daily shipment schedule.
- Organizes warehouse for proper storage of goods.
- Works cooperatively with fellow employees.
- Operates equipment safely and efficiently.
- Packages goods with proper materials so no damage occurs.
- Uses banding equipment to secure goods to pallets.
- Maintains packing equipment in working order.
- Operates forklift, hoist, and two wheelers safely.
- Assembles shipping containers with hand drill, hammer, nails, and screw and power tools as needed.
- Tools and equipment: Report any damaged or worn equipment to management.
- Other tasks as assigned by Lead.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work legally in the United States and a valid state identification.
- 2 years working in a manufacturing or plastic injection molding facility performing shipping and receiving duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly, have adequate manual dexterity, be able to walk and stand for continuous hours on concrete floors, work at a computer station.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in inventory cycle counting.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Suite preferred); the ability to data entry.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Working knowledge of the ERP software preferred; ISO experience helpful but not necessary.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Submit all resumes or inquires to HR@mmegroupinc.com.