Do you want to be more than just an employee? Do you want to be part of a family that cares? Are you a team player who is results orientated and wants to make a difference and have fun, than MME group is where you need to be! We are adding to our family and searching for a Quality Professional.
- Proactively identify and assure implementation and completion of continuous improvement plans.
- Manage the effectiveness of supplier root cause analysis and resolution (CAPA).
- Ensure closed loop effectiveness verification is in place through CAPA process by using 8-d and 5-Why methodology.
- Develop and implement program and quality plans, improvement programs and operations procedures using statistical quality control methods, concepts and detailed root cause analysis
- Investigate and respond to product enhancement efforts that originate from all internal and external sources.
- Responsible for customer complaints issues- analyzing to completion activities.
- Responsible for updating and control of product specific work instructions (Pbok).
- Responsible for RMA process from initial customer contact through problem resolution.
- Understands and reacts to focus customer requirements, specifications and nuances and conducts business accordingly provided laws, systems and strategic directive support the behavior.
- Adapts and appreciates all Quality Management Systems (QMSystems) and drive all operations in parallel with standards and practices conducive to a successfully run QMSystems.
- Data collection and analysis as needed.
- Participates in MRB activities.
- Supports on-going operations as needed.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- 2+ years college or trade school preferred
- 4 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- ISO9001 and ISO13485 experience preferred.
- Epicor or similar ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in print reading and cosmetic specification preferred.
- Ability to drive accountability and will blend with our culture of See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with change control, revision change and documentation.
- Good time management to support many hats worn in small business mgmt. and the necessity to maintain balance at work and in personal life.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds unaided.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. To apply send resumes to email@example.com