MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring a full-time Customer Service Representative to add to our growing team. We are looking for a Dynamic personality with ability to lead, build and maintain a satisfied customer base while providing key information to inter-department team members. Proven ability to create collaborative group environments, apply effective time management and extraordinary interpersonal communication skills.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Successfully onboard new customers and programs delivered from the Sales and Account Management Departments by using interpersonal communication skills.
- Communicate client agendas/needs to colleagues and management – identify potential concerns with capabilities and customer requests.
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from domestic & international customers, original equipment manufacturers, and distributors.
- Uses computer to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders.
- Handles troubleshooting of issues and needs for customers. When conflict becomes emotionally charged, acts beyond customer service experience by getting advice from Account Manager.
- Keeps tabs on all active orders and notifies customer of activity such as scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes in the order notes or Customer Maintenance.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Responds within 24hrs to customers’ requests via telephone, email or mail; contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Performs semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, sales representatives, and inter-company personnel.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Valid identification and the ability to legally work in the United States.
- Walking and stair climbing is required with in the office/shop areas.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Uses Microsoft office skills, organizational skills, and possesses the ability to work independently all in accordance with well-known office procedures and practices.
- Self-disciplined to complete tasks as assigned by lead without direct supervision.
- Previous customer service and/or account management experience is preferred.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Must take serious notice to maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong desire to help promote and contribute to our culture of accountability.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Submit all resumes or inquires to HR@mmegroupinc.com.