MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring a Production Control Supervisor that will supervise the MMEM)( MME Maplewood) facility. This individual will Organize and prioritize the daily operating schedule, loading jobs to the shop floor, alerting shop floor departments to upcoming work load, and communicating capacity to optimize machine capabilities and performance to achieve the highest productivity, finest quality, and on-time delivery.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
- Oversee all personnel on all 3 shifts with the exception of shipping.
- Identify and effectively address, manage, and communicate employee issues with regard to attendance, productivity, quality, or other performance-related areas.
- Ensures communication among all shifts.
- Creates daily and weekly production schedules and work with the appropriate personnel to insure adherence to the schedule.
- Keep departments and MME plant informed to capacity and workload and works with other departments for order completion.
- Manages work in process to ensure on-time deliveries on a daily basis.
- Creates and completes jobs in the ERP system.
- Troubleshoots and monitors potential scheduling problems.
- Track departmental budget and take action to ensure that budget goals are achieved.
- Coach, mentor and support employees in our Culture of Accountability.
- Foster a safe work environment and follows OSHA standards.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts within the department and company.
- Work and/or attend meetings during other shifts (including off-shifts and/or weekends) as necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned by Lead
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Valid identification and the ability to legally work in the United States.
- 2-5 Years working in manufacturing environment managing people
- Plastic injection molding &/or mechanical sub-assembly experienced preferred.
- Ability to have flexibility in order to accommodate our 24 x 7 work environment.
- Understands and has advanced knowledge of computer databases and systems. Preferably Epicor and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be self- disciplined in time management by prioritizing multiple tasks and carry them to timely completion.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability and willingness to problem solve.
- Maintain a positive attitude and readily adapts to changes necessary to support the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Walking and stair climbing is required with in the office/shop areas.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram format.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Submit all resumes or inquires to HR@mmegroupinc.com.