MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring an Account Executive that will be responsible for achieving their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals. This person will handle all aspects of revenue development, including lead generation, qualifying, discovery, solution development and overseeing the implementation of client projects.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
Some Main Responsibilities:
- Develop revenue to meet or exceed individual sales quotas and profitability goals for MME group.
- To grow revenue by creating new tooling, molding & assembly projects from existing and new clients.
- To build and expand an individual book of business for MME group.
- Maintain strong relationships with key account client partners, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer, expand depth of contact, and develop additional revenue for MME group.
- To maintain strong sales activity for the MME group sales operation using Strategic Account Management (SAM) strategies and tactics.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients that fit the MME group ideal customer profile.
- To partner with the MME group marketing team, helping with lead generation and drip marketing campaigns for growing and developing existing and new key accounts.
- To oversee and execute the appropriate pieces of the MME group sales and delivery process.
- Help oversee the logistics of client delivery to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Use data resources to assess the business, identify potential opportunities and manage the annual plan for assigned accounts.
- Regularly review market trends and innovations for new ideas and opportunities.
- Creative use of research data to prospect for future clients.
- To utilize data to drive growth of existing key accounts, and to attract and convert new key accounts.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Valid identification and the ability to legally work in the United States.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience, preferably with a background in manufacturing, contract manufacturing and/or plastics industry.
- Experience with current CRM applications such as MS CRM, SalesForce, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience.
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Be self- disciplined in time management by prioritizing multiple tasks and carry them to timely completion.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Walking and stair climbing is required with in the office/shop areas.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs.