Do you want to be more than just an employee? Do you want to be part of a family that cares? Are you a team player who is results orientated and wants to make a difference and have fun, than MME group is where you need to be! We are adding to our family and searching for a Training and Development Coordinator.
MME group promotes a culture of continuous learning and personal development and we are looking for someone to help develop, track and drive training across all departments. The right individual must be detail orientated, organized and be comfortable teaching and talking to all types of people.
- Schedule, coordinate and at times conduct training for all departments.
- Conduct training for all new hires and provide follow up and guidance to ensure training is on track and that they are meeting all expectations.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks.
- Work with Leads to develop training plans for direct reports.
- Maintain Train the Trainers program to build bench depth.
- Edit documents written by others to verify accuracy, consistency, grammar and format.
- Write documents with appropriate details that are easily understood and readily usable for consistency in training.
- Establish and manage relationships from document to document, within document content, or to other points of reference for product information.
- Maintain database of documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Coordinating regular reviews of documents and timely distribution of latest revision level to appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Develop assessment tool to measure training effectiveness.
- Develops scorecards and reports and work with leads to drive training to completion.
- Lead the Safety Committee, ensure safety for all employees and conduct all required OSHA trainings.
- This position will also assist Human Resources when not involved in training.
- High School Diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in workplace training.
- Ability to have flexibility in order to complete training in our 24 x 5 work environment.
- Technical writing skills required.
- Must be tech savvy and have the willingness and aptitude to learn new software.
- Understands and has advanced knowledge of computer databases and systems. Preferably Epicor and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be self- disciplined in time management by prioritizing multiple tasks and carry them to timely completion.
- Knowledge of adult learning methods and delivery preferred.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability and willingness to problem solve.
- Maintain a positive attitude and readily adapts to changes necessary to support the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Send all resumes to email@example.com