Manufacture a stable supply of customer’s medical product by transferring mold away from its previous supplier while providing a high-quality medical part at consistent price points.
- Program management including a plan and schedule for the transfer process
- Corrected mold to reduce scrap and increase predictability
- Competitive pricing while applying ISO 13485 principles
- Reduced shipping costs by implementing a Kanban solution for raw materials
- Increased communication with customer
- Supply chain management
- Imported long leadtime materials in bulk
- Reduced product costs
- Raw materials available to meet customer orders (on time delivery)
- Reduced customers returns and product defects
- No interruption in shipping commitments
MME group delivered the customer’s orders on time, every time. The customer had no interruptions in shipping commitments, as it has with a previous vendor. The customer’s overall cost for manufacturing the product was reduced. The quality surpassed expectations and the customer saw a reduction in returns and product defects as a result.