Customer approached MME group needing quick resolution to production delays that arose during a medical device redesign. We consolidated production of the complete assembly.
- Complete control over design enhancements, design timeline, and production schedule
- Engineers designed and enhanced mold that made production possible
- Supply chain consolidation
- Significant cost reduction
- Qualified all components in only six weeks
- Complete validation throughout manufacture and final assembly
- Execution of several critical design features:
- Full assembly in clean room and in accordance with ISO 13485
- Provided all required laser etching
- Pressure test of assembled product
- Completed design of compression seal
- Enhanced sealing of packaging
Customer received a completely assembled, packaged and sterilized product within desired leadtime at reduced cost enabling them to bring the revised product to market.