MME group is looking for a career-oriented individual to join our team. We are committed to employee success and support a core set of values and behaviors that reward and recognize your efforts and talent.
We’re hiring a full-time 1st and 2nd Shift Quality Inspectors. This position is responsible for quality inspection of product as directed by quality assurance procedures and documentation. This position will also be responsible for incoming inspection, customer supplied inventory and nonconformance.
MME group is a place for people who care about their work, care about their co-workers and know how to have fun! We offer comprehensive and competitive health and retirement benefits to full-time employees, professional development, and celebrate our successes with awards, recognition and company-sponsored events.
- Work effectively with engineers, technicians, leads, and floor personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives, and promote quality principles.
- Review, investigate, disposition, and resolve non-conforming material issues, internal customer complaints.
- Maintaining ERP and physical inventory of non-conforming product.
- Cross trained on multiple measurement techniques. Micro-vu, CMM, hand tools, microscope, spec interpretation and basic print understanding.
- May work off shift hours as needed to support our 24 hour work schedule.
- Other tasks as assigned by lead.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work legally in the United States and a valid state identification.
- 2-3 years working in a manufacturing or an injection molding facility in a quality inspection function.
- SPC, GR &R and GD&T experience preferred.
- Good mechanical aptitude; to work independently, organizes, multitask and interpret priorities.
- Strong basic math, as well as effective communications abilities.
- Knowledge of and effective application of quality tools (Scope, Calipers, etc.) strongly desired.
- CMM experience or willingness to learn, inspect experience preferred.
- Minitab and statistical experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. regularly, have adequate manual dexterity, be able to walk and stand for continuous hours on concrete floors, work at a computer station.
- Strong attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Suite preferred); the ability to data entry.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Working knowledge of the ERP software preferred; ISO experience helpful but not necessary.
MME group offers an outstanding work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Submit all resumes or inquires to HR@mmegroupinc.com.